We always say that everyone is in “marketing.” That everyone is in “sales.” Why? Because no matter what role you have in your organization (an entrepreneur, a manager or a subject matter expert), you need to be able to identify trends, to figure out how to create and sustain value for your customers and partners (whether external or internal), and to develop effective ways to get that value proposition across.
That's the perspective we’ve thought about as we assembled the content for this marketing plan course: to bring you content and learning opportunities that enable you to think deeply and creatively about impacting your current or potential customers, in whatever business role you have today or aspire to in the future.
We put together this course based on our own personal experience creating and executing marketing plans for some of the most recognized brands in the world: IBM, American Express and Kraft General Foods.
In addition, we believe in “eating our own cooking.” We've applied what we’ll go through with you to our own successful small business ventures.
This course, in various formats, has been delivered to small business audiences in both the U.S. and Canada. Based on that feedback, we have taken the best of the best content for this marketing plan course.
You will walk away from this course with:
A complete marketing plan to move your business forward.
A flexible mindset and a "clouds and dirt" philosophy towards scaling your business up.
The skills to replicate this plan for all of your future businesses.
A strong sense of purpose and clear vision about your mission and action planning systems.
What's in the course?
- Complete video training on the strategy, planning, and execution processes behind the marketing plan building method.
- Breakdowns of the product, channel, promotion, and pricing strategies for each marketing objective for you business.
- High level situation analyses and contingency planning lessons to help your business weather any situation.
- The Marketing Plan Blueprint Workbook and Excel Templates to help you plan the most effective marketing plan for your business.
- A private Facebook group to network with your peers, get feedback on your plans, and discuss what implementation skills you've learned for your specific business.
- Open virtual office hours each month and opportunities for private feedback on your plan along the way.
* Plus three hours of private consulting with both Lucy & Miriam Briggs included with the Gold Level Bundle.
Miriam Vializ-Briggs is a marketing consultant with 25+ years of marketing strategy and execution experience, garnered as an executive at IBM, American Express and Kraft General Foods. She has created solutions and marketing strategies in a number of industries including banking, biotech, packaged goods, energy, healthcare, industrial, insurance, restaurants, retail, and travel & entertainment.
Miriam co-owns “PEI Vacations on the Waterfront,” a successful vacation rental property business based in Charlottetown, PE. She has taught undergraduate and MBA graduate classes at the University of Prince Edward Island’s School of Business and created and presented numerous training programs for small businesses. She has delivered “Growing Your Personal Market Share” training program to thousands of professionals worldwide. Currently, Miriam serves on the Board of Advisors to the Center for Minorities and People with Disabilities in IT (www.cmd.it.org).
Miriam holds an MBA from Columbia University School of Business and a BA from Barnard College, Columbia University. In recognition of her business leadership, she was named one of the “Elite 20 Hispanic women in business” by Hispanic Business magazine (2006) and selected as Corporate Executive of the Year by the National Society of Hispanic MBAs (2004). Miriam was also featured in “Profiles in Diversity Journal” (2008) and in Smart Women Take Risks by Helene Lerner (2006).
“I took Miriam’s “Managing Customer Value” course as part of my executive MBA program. She did a great job delivering the core concepts and I enjoyed the practical experiences she shared with us.”
- Hannah Bell, MBA; Executive Director, PEI Business Women's Association